International Conference Speaker and Disability Coach
Andrea Duckworth (UK based)
My message is one of determination and resilience and a "can do attitude". Living day to day with Pompe disease, a rare progressive neuromuscular condition, I believe that disability should not hold you back. With the right attitude, support and equipment, you can achieve in all aspects of your life; in your leisure time, in education and in employment.
I speak about
* Accepting and adapting to your circumstances
* Changing your mindset, overcoming adversity, taking control
* The importance of good support networks
* Seizing opportunities, making that dream a reality.
* How organisations need a diverse workforce
* Making "reasonable adjustments" for people with physical disabilities and learning disabilities
I am passionate about empowering people, particularly those affected directly / indirectly by a long term medical condition or disability.
I tailor presentations to meet your objectives.
Please contact, Andrea Duckworth, www.enablingability.com
Enable to achieve